BSDCan is an enormously successful grass-roots style
conference. It brings together a great mix of *BSD developers and
users for a nice blend of both developer-centric and user-centric
presentations, food, and activities.
BSDCan 2007 will be held 18-19 May 2007, in Ottawa. We are now
requesting proposals for papers.
The papers should be written with a very strong technical content
bias. Papers and proposals of a business development or marketing
nature are not appropriate for this venue.
The schedule is:
|19 Dec 2006||Proposals acceptance begins|
|19 Jan 2007||Proposals acceptance ends|
|19 Feb 2007||Authors of accepted proposals contacted|
|19 Apr 2007||Formatted final papers must arrive no later than this date|
Please follow the instructions for submitting
a proposal to BSDCan 2007.
We hope the following answers a few frequently asked questions.
- If your paper is accepted, you are expected to present your paper in person.
- Speakers do not register or pay conference fees.
- There will be a digital projector available in each lecture room.
- There will be a wireless LAN available at the conference.
- What constitutes a proposal? Here are the proposals
from a previous year. We will also require a short biography.